Makes 4 servings (1 salmon fillet, 1 cup broccoli and ½ cup rice per serving)
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup cashews, crushed
- 4 cups broccoli
- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and salmon into a plastic bag and allow salmon to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or 2 hours in the fridge.
- Once marinated, place salmon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press the chopped cashews on top each one.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli florets until softened.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 437 calories, 16 g fat, 31 g protein, 45 g carbohydrate (38 g available carbohydrate), 7 g fibre, 262 mg sodium
Created by Revive Wellness Inc.
Now try the ‘Move of the Month’ on their blog!