Please take note of our guidelines and protocols in place to keep you and our team safe, so we can continue to help you with your mental and physical health.
- First and foremost, if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, painful swallowing, runny nose, feeling unwell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, loss of sense of taste or smell, or conjunctivitis – DO NOT COME IN. Please do not put the SVPT team and clients at risk.
- Upon entry, please be sure to CHECK-IN on the tablet to ensure you are keeping everyone safe by answering the COVID-19 Screening.
- Masks are not required. However, if you are welcome to wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable. SVPT trainers are no longer required to wear masks but will do so at your request. We will happily oblige and wear a mask for your session if that is what makes you feel safe and comfortable.
- Upon entering the gym, please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer provided immediately.
- If you feel the need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, then wash or disinfect your hands immediately. Please don’t touch your face.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before you leave.
PLEASE keep physical distancing in place as much as possible in common areas. Your trainer will make sure your session is being distanced from others.
Every day at SVPT we will be ensuring that the gym, turf, all equipment, and hard surfaces are cleaned and disinfected to help protect you and our SVPT team.
With Health Canada approved disinfectant spray and/or wipes we will:
- Disinfect all training equipment and high touch surface areas used with the client in the session immediately after use;
- Disinfect the training area and all hard surfaces immediately after every client session;
- Disinfect bathrooms and/or showers hourly, or more, based on usage; and
- We will be making sure that equipment used during the session will not be shared with other clients.
Any trainers that feel ill and have cold or flu symptoms will not be training clients and staying home and seeking COVID-19 testing. If anyone in the trainer’s close social circle or family are ill, or have symptoms such as cough, sore throat and fever, they will stay home and seek COVID-19 testing.
If at any point during your visit to SVPT you feel unsafe or that our level of sanitization and distancing needs some attention, please reach out to Shara Vigeant IMMEDIATELY