Makes 4 servings (1 pepper per serving)
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 can green chilis
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 4 bell peppers
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine quinoa, green chilis, corn, beans, tomato, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder into a bowl and mix well.
- Remove the very top of the peppers and scoop out the seeds.
- Take ¼ of the filling and stuff each pepper.
- Top the filling with shredded cheese.
- Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 342 calories, 13 g fat, 16 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate (33 g available carbohydrate), 9 g fibre, 215 mg sodium
Created by Revive Wellness Inc.
Now try the ‘Move of the Month’ on their blog!