Serves 4 (1 burger per serving)
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 tsp. oregano
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high heat.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Pour into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Once cool, combine with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Place on grill, reduce heat to medium-high heat.
- Cook for 15 minutes on one side, flip and cook for 8-10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 265 calories, 10 g fat, 27 g protein, 13 g carbohydrate (11 g available carbohydrate), 2 g fibre, 454 mg sodium
Created by Revive Wellness Inc.
Now try the ‘Move of the Month’ on their blog!