- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 8” whole wheat tortilla
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, then pour over the spinach.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder and pepper over the eggs and stir well.
- Allow the eggs to set and cook through.
- While the eggs are cooking, lay the tortilla out flat and sprinkle cheese over the whole thing.
- Add the egg mixture to half of the tortilla and fold in half.
- Return the tortilla to a clean pan and allow to get crispy and the cheese to melt.
- Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional analysis per serving: 435 calories, 27 g fat, 23 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate (24 g available carbohydrate), 4 g fibre, 621 mg sodium
Created by Revive Wellness Inc.
Now try the ‘Move of the Month’ on their blog!